with Pierre Boyer, Germain Gauthier, Vincent Rollet and Benoît Schmutz
Revue Economique, vol. 71.1 pp.109-38, Jan. 2020
Presentations: Paris School of Economics, Sciences Po, ENS Ulm, CREST.
Media coverage: France Inter, Le Figaro, Alternatives Économiques, Le Parisien, Libérartion
Work in Progress
- The Making of the Suburban Metropolis:
Evidence from Paris (1960-2020)
with Corentin Trevien.
Presentations: CREST, ERSA-European Commission (JRC, Seville), Annual Conference of the International Association of Applied Econometrics (IAAE, Rotterdam), European Economic Association Congress (EEA, Copenhagen), Journées LAGV (AMSE, Marseille), Urban Economic Association (North American Meeting, Arizona).
- The Spatial Dynamics of Firms
- Firms Survey: FICUS/FARE, INSEE, secured data (access with the CASD)
This data are French firm's balance sheet, collected on a yearly bases, providing information on firms' financial situation and labor force.
- Match employer-employees datasets: DADS, INSEE, secured data (access with the CASD)
Data base on employees in France, collected on a yearly bases, with localisation (at the city level) and employer information.
- Open Access (France): Housing Prices -- Elections -- Census -- National Institute of Geography (IGN) -- Integrated softwares: geoportail (IGN) and local statistics (INSEE).